Science of GrillGrates
GrillGrates are a new and improved grilling surface that simply grills food better:
- GrillGrate panels eliminate flare-ups and act as a heat shield to protect foods from burning and drying out.
- Juices sizzle in the valleys and steam back up into the food for juicier more flavorful grilled foods.
- The raised rail design delivers perfect sear marks every time
- Grilling is healthier as fats drip through the holes and burn up on the bottom of the GrillGrate not on the outside of your food. Charring is also prevented.
- The GrateTool coupled with the raised rail design make it much easier to grill and handle fish, vegetables and pizza.
- GrillGrates smooth out grill hot spots for more even cooking.
- The hard anodized panels provide enhanced cooking via conduction, convection and infrared.
- hard anodized finish is 2x harder than stainless steel and will never rust.
- GrillGrates season with use.
- Easy to wipe clean on the grill or in the sink with sponge or brillo.